Based in Milan, Italy
Project MOS is a multiplayer cooperative space combat simulation game and tactical shooter for i0S. The game supports battle with hundreds of players in the same scenario, divided into two factions. The main goal is to destroy enemy Carriers and defend yours. TECHNOLOGY: Project MOS is based on an open source game engine and a cloud-hosted broadcasting service.
The project is designed to be expanded gradually. After 2 and a half months of development, Michele was the only one in the team because the game did not earn enough. The project fell through a crowdfunding campaign on appbackr. Michele (as artist) has learned to program working for 11 months entering clan. The new version was never been put online for inability to keep the cost of the server. But the team is doing continuous research in order to restart the project.
- Real time multiplayer with for hundreds of players.
- 3D graphics with inertial physics.
- Multiplayer p2p architecture.
- [Incoming] Corporations, skills, missions, chat, territory
Gameplay Video [SubTitle CC] YouTube
Last version 2013 YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "A small but ambitious Italian project."
- Lorenzo Fantoni, Eurogamer.it
- "The graphics and the sounds are by far the best the game has to offer right now"
- Bogdan Lazar, appbite.com
- "A multiplayer structure of great interest"
- Francesco Destri, Videogame.it
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Music by Edgen edgen.com.
About Torbak Games
Torbak Games is a very small Italian game studio created by Michele Agosteo. a video games veteran, that's worked since 1999 on big console, and PC titles at Ubisoft, for old-gen and next-gen titles. In 2009 he became a full time independent developer, personally investing its budget. The team aims to invest on original ideas.
More information on Torbak Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Project MOS Credits
Game Designer, Artist, Sound